Saturday, January 28, 2012

He is Tender

The latest "5 Minute Friday" writing exercise, done today which is Saturday, a day late. ~wink
From the website: "Around here we write for five minutes flat on Fridays.
We write because we want to, not because we have to. We write for fun, for joy, for discovery.
We just write without worrying if it’s just write or not....Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking."
These exercises cause me to really stretch my thoughts... today's word is: 



Tender


Touched by His tender hand
Under the shadow of His wings

Loved...
Sheltered...
Protected...
It is amazing how tender our Lord is. He calls with a still small voice—He doesn’t shout at us or hit us up beside the head…. He tenderly calls us… “Come unto Me.”


Gentle...
Caring...
Giving...
He is so tender with me when I fail Him. He reproves me with love. The correction may hurt but through it I know just how much I am loved.


Sharing...
Reaching...
Showing...
He wants me to show His tenderness to others. Share His great love with them….to REACH OUT with His tenderness.. 


Oh how wonderful it is to know His tenderness… to feel His tenderness… to have Him sharing that tenderness to others through me (I am such an unworthy vessel!).


He is indeed...
Tender.
(The "He" of course is Christ. ~smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment