Sunday, March 27, 2011

With His Loving Arms Around Me

Our Pastor shared in his message this morning that as believers, God is our Father. The thought of it is so amazing - when we know Christ as our Savior, God is our Father. 


It got me to thinking of Heaven, when I will be in the physical presence of my precious, Heavenly Father.

The one overwhelming thought I have of Heaven is humbly approaching God's throne and Him calling me to Himself. I would climb up in His lap and He would hold me in His arms. I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, I would love to spend at least my first 1000 years of eternity right there in His arms. Imagine being in the very presence of love like that. 

~I am unable to even think of it without weeping. How very, very blessed I am to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment