Monday, January 14, 2013

A Marriage Carol

  A Marriage Carol
 
WOW... what a great book! 
Well written with just enough twists to keep you hanging on until the end. Seriously, I didn't want to put it down till it was finished.
I appreciate how at the end of the book, the author shares a few personal words...they give a bit of hope, and sincerity to the story.
 
Now onto the story:
 It is Christmas Eve and a couple are headed to their attorney to get a no-fault divorce. There is a bad snowstorm, they take a "shortcut" and what happens changes their lives...   

I don't want to spoil any of the plot for you, so instead of rambling on with a lengthy review of the book, I invite you to watch the trailer:
 
   
(sidenote: I got this free in mid-December -it was one of Amazon's free kindle books of the day... it is good to keep a watch on those deals. It is a great way to get good books, free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment