Friday, October 21, 2011

Man, I just want to moan and complain!

When you realize how temporal this life here on earth is-- how very short it is in comparison to all of eternity, it changes your perspective quite a bit.

This life isn't about me - 

I am to live it 

and 

God expects me to live it with 

joy! 

But it really is all about Him. 


So what if there are problems, issues, arguments, criticisms? -- We have all of eternity to live in the totally blessed wonderfulness of His love. 

Oh there is much work here on earth to be done... showing His love to others... listening... giving... going out of our comfort zones...pushing through when tired...no time for a break...always more to do... and I get tired, selfish, angry, and want to moan. But I have all of eternity to rest in Him!! All of eternity to feel the physical presence of His love. 

I can be so prone to fussing over my problems in this life. 
I want... 
I need...


Yet,
in 100 years they will not matter in the least... 

then I will be with Him...




2 comments:

  1. This is a nice blog. Pray for a loved one of mine who is struggling. I will be back here for more refreshing.

    www.garlicmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenifer. I've had your loved one in my prayers and in my thoughts many times since you wrote your comment..

    ReplyDelete