Monday, May 30, 2011

My favorite places to visit... on the internet..

My favorites I visit time and time again:

Money Saving Mom
Crystal Paine posts the best freebies and deals on the web, simple recipes, and contests. Undoubtedly one of the best done blogs out there. SAVE!

Rhett & Link
Hysterically funny. Their "Homeschooler's Song" is great. LAUGH!

LibriVox
Free audio books. Need I say more? Well done. LISTEN!

Bible Topics
"Bible verses indexed by subject, from The New Topical Textbook by R. A. Torrey." GROW!

Alisa Burke
Redefine Creativity -- She inspires me!  Bright and cheerful. CREATE!

Bible Gateway
Search for a word or passage in what must be all the different versions of the Bible and in many languages. Has saved me a lot of time over the past few years. FIND!

Alexander Pruss's Blog
Found this blog a couple of years ago through a Christian blog carnival. It interested me because he shares a name with my oldest son. I keep returning to it. (Yeah, really, I do.)  Meaty stuff, but he has an undertone of subtle humor in many of his posts that make them enjoyable to read. THINK!

How Should We Then Live? Francis Schaeffer
The complete set of 10 videos, free to watch on Google. Based on his book of the same name (one of my personal favorites.) "The rise and decline of Western thought and culture." LEARN!

Chez Beeper Bebe
Yummy crafty goodness! Her little chicken stuffies are absolutely adorable! She has many free tutorials for all sorts of wonderful and simple projects. Colorful and fun. MAKE!

Down to Earth
Tried and true advice and tutorials for everyday life -- cooking, cleaning, gardening, making soap, -- you name it! Visiting her blog is like visiting with a wise aunt and having her teach you the home arts. Helpful and encouraging. DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment